PDA

View Full Version : Is it TTA or Blue. TTA line or..

plutosnana
04-09-2011, 04:40 PM
hey does anyone know what the TTA is called now
It was wedway peoplemover and it kept on changing.. What is it called?? Thx

:goofy:

faline
04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
It is now the Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover.

Daisy'sMom
04-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Still wish they would call it Wedway for Walt.:mickey:

steamboat willy
04-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I call it " Wedway People Mover " .....

Momto3littlemice
04-09-2011, 10:22 PM
always the wedway to me :)
(and MGM too... ):mickey:

WDWfanatic742
04-10-2011, 12:29 AM
I know this wasn't asked, but I really like Tomorrowland's backstory...So...It's time for a history lesson :mickey:

From the mid 90's to a few years ago before they changed the narration, the story was that there are three different lines. The Blue Line is the City's transportation system and is the only one that actually existed. The Red Line was a transport system that took people off of the planet to other destinations in the galaxy. The Green Line provided transportation to Tomorrowland's Suburbs. The three lines would intersect on the second floor of the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center which is where Stitch is now.

jonahbear2006
04-10-2011, 01:07 AM
huh! well ya learn something new everyday. thanks for the lesson!!!

BandMan
04-10-2011, 04:04 PM
From the mid 90's to a few years ago before they changed the narration, the story was that there are three different lines. The Blue Line is the City's transportation system and is the only one that actually existed. The Red Line was a transport system that took people off of the planet to other destinations in the galaxy. The Green Line provided transportation to Tomorrowland's Suburbs. The three lines would intersect on the second floor of the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center which is where Stitch is now.

Facinating. So is there a new storyline?