PDA

View Full Version : CSR's Pepper Market Question

wendybird
04-09-2011, 12:06 AM
I have read the description of CSR's Pepper Market and I get that this "food court" is different in that they seat you, you order at stations, have a card marked for each purchase and pay at the end. Here are two things I wanted to know....One - It mentions that beverage refills are available and filled by your server. Does this mean there is no drink station? We noramlly eat a quick breakfast and refill our coffee before heading to the buses. Will I need a to-go cup and to wait for the server for this? Two - At other food courts in Disney, we usually just grab coffee and a bagel - toast the bagels ourselves in the toasters in the court - eat - and head out to the parks. Are there toasters in the Pepper Market or is everything prepared for you more like a restaurant? Just wondering how much time to allow - we are usually in and out, but seems like this might more of a restaurant experience.

forever a child
04-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Cafe Rix is next to Pepper Market. I believe this is where you would fill up your mugs. I am not sure but I believe this is also where you might find a microwave. Not sure if toasters are available. We did not have refillable mugs during our stay but I know the cafe rix did have the soda machine...we bought pastries here one morning and it is just like a bakery or cafeteria style where you just walk through and pay.