PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass question

NewDVCowner
04-08-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm going down to Disneyland on the 26th :mickey: and am going to be purchasing an annual pass at that time this year. I will not be staying onsite. I know that certain park hopper tickets give you one early morning enterance. Does the annual pass let you do that or will we need to go in at the regular park opening time?

Thanks much!

Disney4us2
04-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I have never been able to go to the Magic Morning with my AP (premium). The only way I did get in early was to have breakfast ressies at Plaza Inn, and then I went to the Plaza Inn and not on the attractions. Other than that I am usually in the line waiting for the gates to open.

BrerGnat
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
No, annual passes do not have the Magic Morning Hour benefit. That is strictly for DLR hotel guests and those holding Multi Day tickets with that perk tacked on.

However, the multi day ticket only lets you have ONE Magic Morning entry. I'd argue that upgrading to the AP from the get go would get you the dining discounts for your entire trip, which is worth much more than that one hour of park time.

NewDVCowner
04-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Thank you both. That was kind of what I was thinking the answer would be but I was hopeful. :mickey: