PDA

View Full Version : Csr

terri110874
04-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Silly question......Do they have free WiFi? or would I have to pay for it?

KylesMom
04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Unfortunately no.

I'm looking at a bill from CSR dated 2-26-11 (my boss stayed here for a convention) and he was charged $9.95 for a 24-hour period.

btharvey
04-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Similar to Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas ... if you're there, you're there because of the locale, not because of the internet. If you want the internet too, it's gonna cost ya.

:mickey:

buzz2001
04-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Disney is testing free Wifi at limited locations in the Contemporary Resort for the next 30 days.

Let's hope the test goes well and they make it available at all the Resorts. Its already free at all the DLR resorts.

There are places or near the convention center where you can access it for free.

MNNHFLTX
04-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Nope, no free WiFi at Coronado Springs. At the current time you do pay $9.95 per 24-hour period and have to connect via Ethernet cable. I have heard that you can access WiFi in the commons area, but an extra charge is still applied.

forever a child
04-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Disney is testing free Wifi at limited locations in the Contemporary Resort for the next 30 days.

Let's hope the test goes well and they make it available at all the Resorts. Its already free at all the DLR resorts.

There are places or near the convention center where you can access it for free.

I hope they add it! Honestly, I think they would make $ to have it. I could go on line in the morning and book an ADR for that day while I was a resort guest. I could check my photopass photos and place an order while I was there instead of waiting till I got home and deciding that I have spent enough $ already. Plus you could use it in the parks for lines...cause I don't pay for expensive phones but we have ipods with wireless that we could use.