PDA

View Full Version : MK Morning EMH Attractions

Luv4WDW
04-08-2011, 10:56 AM
The last time I was at Disney Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and The Haunted Mansion were all in the morning EMH. I remember this so vividly because we walked right on all three of these in a row! I was looking at the current list of EMH attractions and they are totally different. Does Disney rotate these periodically just for the fun of it? I thought it seemed a little odd to have most of the MK EMH attractions in Fantasyland when that's where the construction is. Does anybody know how often they rotate these?

KylesMom
04-08-2011, 11:08 AM
By chance was this during the time Space Mountain was closed for refurb? They opened up Splash & BTM when Space Mountain was down . . . usually the attractions for morning EMH remain pretty static.

Luv4WDW
04-08-2011, 11:16 AM
It was!

KylesMom
04-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Yep, it was a temporary EMH attraction adjustment to assuage guest frustrations when Space Mountain was closed for that long stretch. Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are the two main areas which are usually open for morning EMH, but it didn't make any sense for Tomorrowland to be open if the main attraction was closed.

We were bummed Space Mountain was closed, but it was a nice giveback that we could hit the other mountains back-to-back. :mickey: