PDA

View Full Version : Not Fair!

brownie
04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
I just found out today that my boss is going to be speaking at a conference next week Monday & Tuesday...at Walt Disney World!

He's going to be at the Contemporary and, get this, doesn't plan on going to the parks at all because he wants to network!

SBETigg
04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
He's stronger than I would be, but maybe that's why he's the boss. With business involved, that's what he should be doing, I suppose.

My husband took a business trip to the area, wouldn't enter the parks without me. I had a conference at the Dolphin and spent a portion of four out of five days in the parks. I felt a little guilty! :blush: But I could not resist.

Dopey's Girl
04-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Talk about self control! I couldnt be within 200 miles and not sneak over there, so to be literally right next door to MK and not go on amazes me!

brownie
04-08-2011, 10:43 AM
He's not a big Disney nut like the rest of us...

If it was me, there's no way I wouldn't be in one of the parks.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
My sister had a work conference last year at CSR....she took my mom and they toured the parks in the afternoons...

Belle619
04-08-2011, 03:10 PM
I feel your pain - my supervisor is going to a conference next week at the Swan and Dolphin resorts, which she did try to bring me along, but unfortunately our department budget didn't allow for two people going. I told her ALL about the Flower & Garden show at EPCOT and all the new rides/restaurants that have opened since she was last there years ago, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to any of the parks! It's killing me that she isn't as super excited about this as I would have been!!! :shake: