PDA

View Full Version : Christmas suggestion?

steinx3
04-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Any suggestion for a special meal for Christmas time? We are going to be at WDW from the 22-26th.

AllDisney
04-07-2011, 04:34 PM
If it's just adults only I'd pick Jiko @ AKL. It's one of our favorite places to eat. If it's a family affair I think Brown Derby would be a good choice.

Happy dining:cloud9:

cjdami
04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
There are a few things to think about. What park will you be in, what you might be dowing afterwards. There are special restaurants all over the place. I hope there aren't any kids....

California Grill at Contemporary
Citrico's or Narcossee's at GF
Rose and Crown, Les Chefs of France, Le Cellier, Tutto Italia all at Epcot
Yachtman's Steakhouse at Yacht club
Flying Fish at Boardwalk
Brown Derby at Hollywood Studios
Jiko(preferred) or Boma at AKL
Artist's Point at Wilderness
I think this list covers most of the places. And there is always Victoria and Albert's which if you have the $$$$$ it's so worth eating there cause you know you won't be able to afford to go back!! But it's the best!!!

Good Luck picking a couple of places. We have eaten at most of these and have not been disappointed in the food or service!!

ransam
04-12-2011, 12:55 AM
if you can get a window seat at O'hana, that be awesoome, it over looks Magick Kingdom.

nfrustaci
04-12-2011, 08:28 PM
any suggestion for a special meal for christmas time? We are going to be at wdw from the 22-26th.

ooohhh how nice !!!! Why not go all out and eat at victoria and alberts (if you don't mind spending an arm and a leg) or perhaps citrico's also at the grand floridian. Both are wonderful. And the grand floridian is so beautiful during christmas time. It is truly my favorite holiday decorated resort in all of disney...... Have a wonderful time