PDA

View Full Version : Narcoossee's??

grammy3
04-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I have the ADR's made for our October trip and I am happy with most of the choices.

10/01 'Ohana
10/2 The Plaza (thinking this will be MNSSHP)
10/3 Teppan Edo( grandboys love this one)
10/4 Garden Grill (we are taking boys so DD and DSIL can go to Le Cellier)
10/5 Rainforest Cafe (DD wanted for the boys)
10/5 Narcoossee's ( This one is for DH and I)

My question is would you keep Narcoossee's or try for Citrco's?? After looking at menu I thought I would like Narcoossee's better but Have seen a couple of reviews that were not very good. So I thought I would ask the experts:D

Thank you for your input!

Looking forward to October!!!:cloud9::number1::party::mickey:

BraddyB
04-07-2011, 10:30 AM
I havent been to Citrico's but we have been to Narcoossees and really enjoyed it. We both really enjoyed our food and the wait staff was very nice.

We made our ADR time so we could watch Wishes while we had dinner. They pipe the music in and you have a great view of the fireworks!!!

mook3y
04-07-2011, 11:10 AM
My wife and I have enjoyed meals at both places. The food and service is excellent :thumbsup: at both locations.

Citrico's has a little more formal atmosphere.

Only other consideration is if you want to be able to watch the fireworks during dinner. At Narcoossee's they dim the lights and pipe in the music for wishes. My wife and I usually step out onto the deck and watch from there.

But, I have to say Citrico's was really a great experience for us. A very quiet table for 2 with high wing back chairs. 2 1/2 hours of a very relaxed meal with amazing service.

I would base my decision on which menu looks better to you. IMHO your going to be very happy with either choice.

SBETigg
04-07-2011, 11:24 AM
I love both places and have always had great meals and excellent service.

Jared
04-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Both restaurants are worthwhile, so I think your choice really depends on personal preference. Narccoossee's is primarily a New England seafood restaurant, known for its Maine lobster. Citricos has more of a European flavor, and I consider the menu more diverse for folks not interested in fish.

Personally, I love seafood and would probably choose Narccoossee's over Citricos, but I don't think you can make a bad decision here.

Maleficent_vf
04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Haven't tried Citricos, but had a wonderful experience at Narcossee's a couple years ago - great food, great waiter, nice view of Wishes. It was all we hoped it would be! :thumbsup:

grammy3
04-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks for all of the input. I think I will keep the Narcoossee's reservation but may try to get a little later to enjoy the fireworks. Intercot is the besT!!:number1:

jonahbear2006
04-10-2011, 01:12 AM
I love love love Narcoosee's. Suprise the spouse with menus w your name on them and try for fireworks time! It was my absolute favorite experience eating at Disney! I have to admit, I cried.

MinnieMommie
04-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks for all of the input. I think I will keep the Narcoossee's reservation but may try to get a little later to enjoy the fireworks. Intercot is the besT!!:number1:

Narcoossee is the most relaxed place to dine. At fireworks time it is spectacular! If you can manage a reservation during the fireworks it will be so worth it. You can either go outside and watch or stay in. They are so flexible around everything there (and again...the food is great!). :mickey:

beksy
04-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Narcoossee is the most relaxed place to dine. At fireworks time it is spectacular! If you can manage a reservation during the fireworks it will be so worth it. You can either go outside and watch or stay in. They are so flexible around everything there (and again...the food is great!). :mickey:

I agree with this, and all of the other quotes regarding how great this restaurant is. We hit it during Wishes last year and it was magical. They held our food in the kitchen so we could go outside and enjoy the show. Our servers have always been great and the food is the best we've had on property. This is my must do and where we are starting off our honeymoon in October. I have tried most of the other 2 credit restaurants except for Citricos so I can't directly compare the two, but it is my favorite of all the others.