PDA

View Full Version : Online ADR Error 500 loop - Argh!

TheVBs
04-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Ok. I made our initial reservations this way, no problem, went great! We decided to cancel one and book another. Canceled the one just fine, tried to rebook the other and keep getting stuck in this loop. This is after trying several different days. Finally called and booked it, which is fine. Anyone else having the same problem?

While I was on the phone I also tried to book a Wishes Dessert Party and Fantasmic Package, but she said they weren't available yet. Is that normal?

cuteduck223
04-06-2011, 11:34 AM
I think it has to be cancelled for a certain amount of time before you can schedule something (it wont let you make online reservations within the same time windows on the same account).

I had that problem back in January, and was afraid to cancel one without having the other--but finally when i did cancel it--after about 30 minutes i was able to schedule what i wanted.

Hope that helps!:blush:

TheVBs
04-06-2011, 12:19 PM
I could understand it being set up that way. However, I was cancelling the ADR on one day and wanting to rebook it on a seperate day, when I had no other reservations. So, not sure what the problem is. :confused:

Magic Smiles
04-07-2011, 09:00 PM
I think it has to be cancelled for a certain amount of time before you can schedule something (it wont let you make online reservations within the same time windows on the same account).

I was able to double book ADRs and the system just came up with a warning stating that I had 2 for the same time period and to check. I was making changes and didn't cancel any until the new ones were made, then went and canceled the ADRs that were no longer required.