PDA

View Full Version : June questions?

Kathy Jetson
04-05-2011, 11:26 PM
We will be in Orlando from 6/5-611.We will be going to Universal/IOA for the first time. We are the kind of people who like to try to see and do everything. We have 3 days for these parks 1 day for each and then 1 day for ds to repeat which park he wants to do again. We have 1 day at DHS and 1 day at Typhoon lagoon. I was thinking Mon,Tues,Wed at Universal/IOA,Thurs at DHS, and Fri at Typhoon Lagoon. Do you think Mon-Wed would be the least crowed at Universal?

Thank you for any help.

NJGIRL
04-06-2011, 10:15 AM
I think you have a good schedule. Weekdays always seem to be less crowded.

We do the three days at Universal now too. One day at each park and the third day at the park the kids want to do again. It works out great. On the third day you will probably even get to do attractions over again.

Kathy Jetson
04-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Thank you! I thought that was a good plan but I've never been so I wanted to make sure.

PrettyMinnie
04-12-2011, 04:34 PM
That plan will work out well for you. We have spent three days and found we were able to do everything. Week days were particularly low crowds and we got through the parks without the dreaded rushed feeling. We got to the parks early and were able to leave the parks early in the evening which was nice. Good luck with everything!

Kathy Jetson
04-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Thank you! We will get there at park opening and stay until closing. I also want to try to see the Blue Man Show.