PDA

View Full Version : ME and late check-in

wendybird
04-05-2011, 12:54 PM
We are arriving at the airport at 11:00 p.m. How late does ME run? How long will we wait for our luggage once at the hotel? Should we pick it up ourselves so we can put the kids to bed ASAP?

Belster
04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
We have always arrived 11 or after and have never had a problem with getting ME. I believe they run 24 hours. The luggage service will not though. We NEVER put the yellow tags on our luggage, we collect it ourselves. Make life so much easier.

McLiberal8
04-05-2011, 12:59 PM
We have always arrived 11 or after and have never had a problem with getting ME. I believe they run 24 hours. The luggage service will not though. We NEVER put the yellow tags on our luggage, we collect it ourselves. Make life so much easier.

I agree - even if they do still provide the luggage service that late (which I don't think they do), you don't want them banging on your door at 3am with your bags.

disneymom15
04-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I think if you arrive after 10pm you have to pick up your own luggage.

Belster
04-05-2011, 02:47 PM
I think if you arrive after 10pm you have to pick up your own luggage.

You don't have to but you wont get it until the morning. We have always done it ourselves regardless of when we get in...I don't like to wait for my stuff.

DisneyDINK
04-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I read the ME rules and I thought you HAD to collect your own bags between 10:00pm and 5:00am. I would guess they would find them in the morning when the began service at 5:00am and deliver your bags by, say 8:00am if you tagged them with the yellow tag for your middle-of-the-night arrival. I couldn't find anything in print about that option. I guess I see how it would work but it doesn't sound like a great idea.