PDA

View Full Version : When Will Prices Be Relased For January 2012?

DisneyPrincess21
04-04-2011, 09:34 PM
I am going to WDW in January 2012. I have everything else booked, except my Disney hotel stay.

Any idea when they should open up booking for January 2012? And when do they usually release the prices, and special offers for that time of year?

PopPhan
04-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Typically, price increases are announced in early August and almost immediately afterward open booking of packages begins for the following calendar year. (i.e. August 2011, rates released for 2012, booking 2012 packages begins)

As far as discounts, only Disney know if, and/or when, they will be announced and what they will be.

BTW - You can book "Room Only" reservations now. I believe the booking period is somewhere around 499 days out...You would be booking at the current rates in effect for the time frame you book (i.e. Book June 2012, get charged June 2011 price) which would be 'amended' when the new rates are released.

DisneyPrincess21
04-04-2011, 11:32 PM
BTW - You can book "Room Only" reservations now. I believe the booking period is somewhere around 499 days out...You would be booking at the current rates in effect for the time frame you book (i.e. Book June 2012, get charged June 2011 price) which would be 'amended' when the new rates are released.

I tried booking room-only on WDW website and the website said it is only booking until 12/31/2011 :confused:

Strmchsr
04-05-2011, 08:41 AM
I tried booking room-only on WDW website and the website said it is only booking until 12/31/2011 :confused:

Book through Magical Journeys. They can get you set up now and then get it all converted over to a package if a good deal comes out once those rates are released.

dbright
04-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Actually, Magical Journeys can't book right now either. They're very responsive and put you in a 2012 file. Kathy, our rep, told us to expect hearing back from her sometime in August just as soon as the new prices are released!

Can't wait!

Strmchsr
04-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Actually, Magical Journeys can't book right now either. They're very responsive and put you in a 2012 file. Kathy, our rep, told us to expect hearing back from her sometime in August just as soon as the new prices are released!

Can't wait!

They can't book a package, but they can get you in room only, I believe, and then convert to a package when prices come out if you choose to go that way.

DisneyPrincess21
04-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Just spoke with Disney reservations, and they said you can book a room only reservation, but they can't confirm prices or book packages until that information is released. At which time you would receive an email from Disney confirming the pricing. He said it should be released around August.

But you still can reserve the room.

dbright
04-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Magical Journeys wouldn't do room only, which is what I want. I'm ok waiting...I'm confident MJ will do a fantastic job!

KathyMJ
04-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Magical Journeys wouldn't do room only, which is what I want. I'm ok waiting...I'm confident MJ will do a fantastic job!

I just sent you an email:)

We actually do book room onlys. What folks are referring to is the "non guaranteed room only rate" which I sent you an email about.