PDA

View Full Version : CM Application

giroux28
04-04-2011, 12:46 PM
I know there is another thread open about the College Program but I recently applied to be a CM in the attractions department. I believe the website said there were openings. But overall I was just wondering if anyone knew usually how long it would take to hear back from Disney about potential employment. Understandably, this time varies with each individual. However, I was wondering if anyone knew an average length of time.

My application was sent in last week and I am already going crazy with excitement/anticipation. Big nerd right here :blush:

Narawen
04-04-2011, 01:08 PM
A bit of a different program, but when I applied for the professional internship program, I applied on Sept 21 and knew by the 29th they wanted a phone interview, although I don't think I'd had it by then.

04-04-2011, 01:47 PM
I know there is another thread open about the College Program but I recently applied to be a CM in the attractions department. I believe the website said there were openings. But overall I was just wondering if anyone knew usually how long it would take to hear back from Disney about potential employment. Understandably, this time varies with each individual. However, I was wondering if anyone knew an average length of time.

My application was sent in last week and I am already going crazy with excitement/anticipation. Big nerd right here :blush:

You never can tell. In 2009 when I applied for CR employment, I got a call back the next day for the prelim interview and got an offer about a week later.

I'm at CT now in Main St Operations and a year ago in Feb., my wife decided she would apply so she could come down with me. She sent in an application and never heard a thing. Even had a reference from my operations manager at that time.

giroux28
04-04-2011, 02:55 PM
I have someone in Main Street Ops as a reference too actually