PDA

View Full Version : fireworks dessert party

motherof4
04-03-2011, 03:40 PM
I am trying to book the fireworks dessert party for my trip in august. so far they only go to july 31,st. does anyone know when they will start booking for aug 19th on?

buzz638
04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I wanted to ask the same question, and yes...for the exact same date !!!

Just called this morning and of course they don't know when it's gonna open.

Soon hopefully

motherof4
04-18-2011, 11:06 AM
I Just called yesterday and they still don't know when the reservations are going to open up for aug 19th. but on the other hand they told me to book soon so I don't miss out on the reservations for the day I requested. how can I make reservations when they are not availible at this time. they told me to keep trying. I guess i will have to do that. I went last year and it was so much fun; I reallly don't want to miss it.

buzz638
04-19-2011, 12:53 PM
I called again this morning, and nothing open yet. I keep checking 2-3 times a day on the web site and calling 2-3 times a week. Eventually......I really don't want to miss it, we want to end our vacation there and celebrate DD's 18th birthday.

Since you did it before motherof4, how many people approximatly, are allowed in the desert party ?

Buzz

motherof4
04-27-2011, 09:54 AM
I have been there 3 times and each time was more crowded than the rest.I would guess at least 150-200 people. Don't miss this it is so much fun my kids loved it. Please let me know if you get reservations so I can call for mine I am checking everyday also but I am also having no luck.

Pan
05-05-2011, 02:33 AM
Did this Easter week. Didn't seem to be much more than 100 people there. I was surprised to get in, but I was fairly flexible on dates within our stay, and finally lucked out on the website. Keep trying, hope you get the night you want :mickey:

Mickey'sIrishPAl
05-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Anyone having any luck?? Any word on when we will be able to get these reservations for Auust and September??

motherof4
05-11-2011, 08:00 PM
still trying for aug 20 still cant get any reservations. I don't know when they will do Sept. I hope I can get in my kids love it and so do I.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
05-12-2011, 07:54 AM
still trying for aug 20 still cant get any reservations. I don't know when they will do Sept. I hope I can get in my kids love it and so do I.

Well, good luck and please let me know when you are able to book. I will keep an eye open for your update. Thanks!!!!