PDA

View Full Version : Im having a hard time

elmjimmlm
04-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I know several people who are in Disney World right now and I know of some going in a few weeks and I want to go!!! We will be there in August but knowing of others being there earlier is hard...Anyone else get this feeling? I want to go NOW!!!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-02-2011, 02:52 PM
I agree! We're not going back until 2012, and it seems SOOOO far away, but I'm trying to convince DH that we need TWO trips next year! :secret:

cer
04-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Just think, when you are there, they will be wishing their trip was in August... :)

akaDisneyDreamer
04-02-2011, 03:22 PM
I know how you feel ... we can't go back until probably May of 2012! Our last trip was in August of 2010 ... so that is a long stretch to wait! I want to go THIS May!!! :goofy:

olivegirl
04-02-2011, 04:21 PM
YES we are having those feelings!!! We are going to Disney in August as well and all we have been thinking about these days is being "THERE"!!!! The fun part is the anticipation of the vacation!!! 134 days and counting.............:thumbsup:

In my dreams
04-02-2011, 05:45 PM
I see we're ALL planning our next vacation:mickey::mickey::mickey:

And that's a good thing!

NOV 2011 AKL:thumbsup:

Momto3littlemice
04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm looking forward to 2012 as well! But, keep in mind, it is SUPER crowded right now so maybe a trip a little later is a little better!:mickey:

exvagirl
04-02-2011, 07:47 PM
same here! i know, 131 days seems soooo far away! :mickey:

lovinmesomedisney
04-02-2011, 09:47 PM
I was just there in February, and before that, September, and April of 2010, and I am DYING to go back! :) I am waiting for some kind of offer for September, and that reservation will be confirmed in no time flat!

disney obsessed
04-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi. My name is Anna and I am an addict. ;) Thank God for II (Irreplacable Intercot) . Whenever I am in serious need, a quick ride on the TTA or the monorail can usually ease the pain of withdrawal. They also provide a long list of sponsers known as "members" who are readily on hand for support. I aknowledge that I am an addict. II has helped to make my life managable. :D

DisneyorBust
04-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I know exactly hpw you are feeling....and we just returned from WDW last week!
I realized this yesterday morning, after waking up, I went to my computer and put on some WDW music. Wouldn't you know it was Main Street BGM and I said to my wife that I could be there right now. Not surprisingly, she agreed! :thumbsup::D

elmjimmlm
04-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Now it just getting ridiculous...My neighbors told us this morning that they are on their way to Florida for 2-3 weeks...Am I the only one not going in April? 130 days and counting...It feels like my countdown is going backwards...:(

DisneyDINK
04-04-2011, 10:00 AM
I go every other year which probably would not be enough for the posters above, but it is what I can do.

I really enjoy the year or so leading up to the trip; that's my happy place, just knowing I'm going again. I make a spreadsheet (or three), check out airfares, eagerly research when the discounts will probably be announced, post some questions on the boards, etc. For me that's the fun part. If I were just to go there, right now, it would begreat, but I'd be missing out on something.

The hardest part is the "crash" a couple of weeks after a trip when I realize I'm not going again for a while.

princessgirls
04-04-2011, 10:09 AM
August for us too!!!

Due to my sister's huge NYC wedding with myself and my two daughters in it, expenses were as much for us as a week's vacation, so I"m THANKFUL to be going at all.
It's going to be our only vacation this year, as we usually do go on two, but it's Disney, it's going to be for 10 days and IT'S SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!
I have to look at the positives!
Julie:mickey:

AllDisney
04-04-2011, 03:51 PM
I arrive at the airport and SO happy I am beginning my WDW vacation:cloud9:

When we head home I envy those just arriving, but I am already planning my next trip:thumbsup:

KatieDuck22
04-05-2011, 01:44 PM
i get the same feeling! i always keep a countdown on my white board...even if its hundredds of days away. that way every morning i know its closer!