PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass question

mgmnut
03-31-2011, 01:23 PM
We are going down to WDW during a very busy time. I know, and have seen, fast passes for popular rides run out early. What happens when you get a fastpass for a popular ride at noon and the fast pass return time is already up to 7pm for that particular ride. How long do you have to wait to get another fast pass for another ride? I am thinking it is 45mins but just wanted to check.

faline
03-31-2011, 01:30 PM
You can get another fast pass 2 hours after the first one or as soon as the first one time arrives.

In your example, if you get a fast pass at noon, you could get another one at 2 p.m. If you get a fast pass at noon with a return time of 12:35 p.m., you can get another fast pass at 12:35 p.m.

mgmnut
03-31-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks for clarifying Faline.

WDWdriver
03-31-2011, 10:30 PM
The "two hour rule" is just a guideline. You may actually be able to get a second FastPass much sooner than that. It depends on several factors, including time of day, FP distribution rate, and expected park attendance. The ONLY reliable way to know when you can get a second FP is to look at the fine print at the bottom of the FP that you already hold. There is a time printed there that tells you exactly (to the minute) when you can get another FP. I have seen times as short as 35 minutes after the first FP was issued, or as long as the two hours previously mentioned. You must carefully read your FastPass to know for sure.