PDA

View Full Version : HIdden Mickies

cmshelton1979
03-30-2011, 10:09 PM
This might not be the right spot for this....

My wife and I want to make a game out of finding these...is there a list of these anywhere??

Do you or have you done this? I tend to find things around me that look like Mickey all the time....

divinedi
03-30-2011, 10:19 PM
LOL, I'm like you, I see hidden mickey's everywhere, my kids think I'm crazy,:crazy: I don't mind this kind of crazy! There actually is a book out that gives you hints as to where the hidden mickeys are in the first part, and then if you still can't find them, the specific place they are in the back. It's called Hidden Mickeys, a Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets by Steven M. Barrett. I bought it in DW, I notice they have it in a lot of the stores.

Have fun hunting!!

TinkRocks
03-31-2011, 02:08 AM
You can also ask for a list of Hidden Mickeys from Guest Relations at Epcot.

PopPhan
03-31-2011, 08:07 AM
There is a series of books listing Hidden Mickeys around the parks. As far as I know, the series is in its third volume. The writer (compiler) of these books is Steve Barrett.

cmshelton1979
03-31-2011, 09:19 AM
Where can you find these books at?

PopPhan
03-31-2011, 09:34 AM
Check out the Amazon link to the left of this thread, under ICOT Affiliates....Using this helps INTERCOT!! He is listed under Steven M. Barrett.

Mousemates
03-31-2011, 10:02 AM
google hidden mickeys and you will find a plethora of information on the subject....websites dedicated soley to the subject, pics of them, books, etc.