PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare Breakfast Characters?

Princess2BsMom
03-30-2011, 04:04 PM
I am pretty sure that Mary Poppins, Alice and Mad Hatter are at the breakfast. But, I have also heard that Pooh and Tigger are there too. Any truth to this?

IloveJack
03-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Mary Poppins is always there, but the others can switch out. When we went in 2009, the others were Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger. Last year, it was Alice, Belle, Pooh, and Tigger. You can always ask who'll be there, but I don't know if they know until the day of.

DizneyFreak2002
03-30-2011, 06:28 PM
The one time I went there for breakfast, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger and Pooh were making the rounds while Mary Poppins and Burt or is it Bert, were meeting in the restaurant lobby....

tinksmom02
03-30-2011, 06:54 PM
We've done 1900 several times for breakfast. It was almost always Mary (once it was Snow White instead) but we've always seen Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger & Pooh. I know that others have been there, but those are who we've always seen.

Would LOVE to see Bert!

Niecyboo
03-30-2011, 10:18 PM
This is one of my favorite breakfasts! I think we've always had Mary Poppins, Tigger, Pooh, Alice and the Mad Hatter. I have heard they occasional switch one out but it is usually temporary.

They are all fictional characters from the early 1900s. It took me a long time to figure this one out. LOL

Princess2BsMom
03-30-2011, 11:53 PM
That makes sense! I wondered how that combo came about! Thanks!

Fastpasssteve
03-31-2011, 12:42 AM
There are currently only two ladies who play Mary Poppins. So, if they're not available, another character shows up.

However, I've always seen Alice, the Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger there.

Try the waffle covered in the chilled strawberry soup topped with vanilla ice cream. It's delicious. Dessert for breakfast? Yes. It's Disney! :tigger:

Narawen
03-31-2011, 06:02 PM
This is one of my favorite breakfasts! I think we've always had Mary Poppins, Tigger, Pooh, Alice and the Mad Hatter. I have heard they occasional switch one out but it is usually temporary.

They are all fictional characters from the early 1900s. It took me a long time to figure this one out. LOL

They're also all British characters (well, Hatter is from Wonderland). I'd love to see Peter and Wendy because they'd fit the theme and aren't available at other meals, but I guess they're not even used as substitutes here.

JPL
03-31-2011, 08:50 PM
In August it was Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger & Pooh. Of course Disney always says characters are subject to change.