PDA

View Full Version : Karmell place in Germany

mouseketeer mom
03-30-2011, 06:18 AM
Forgive my spelling please....pretty sure it is incorrect!
We missed the opening of this place by a week last trip so we're excited to finally see it! Please tell me about it! Is it a snack shop? Whats it like?

Melanie
03-30-2011, 06:40 AM
It's about caramel, caramel and more caramel. ;)

It's a candy store, where you can watch them make the caramel creations and then choose from apples, cookies, fruits, etc. all with caramel of course. Oh, and they have wonderful caramel popcorn.

There is usually a line, and the shop is small, but it's worth it! :tasty:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Oh, it is sooo good!

I could stand in there and just smell the caramel all day. We got a bunch of snacks (many items are on the DDP snack plan) and they were all so yummy! It is a must-do for us on every trip now :thumbsup:

wildernesslady
03-30-2011, 09:31 AM
It is heavenly. We have gone there on our last 2 trips and it is a must do. The smells are amazing. Try the popcorn. It is the best we ever had.

luvDaMouse
03-30-2011, 10:30 AM
I agree :thumbsup: really good carmel popcorn. I had a carmel apple there too. Its always a long line but it moves pretty fast.

TheDuckRocks
03-31-2011, 11:44 AM
Beware they run out of goodies fairly early in the evening. We let this happen to us twice; once right before the fireworks and the second time at about 7 PM.

Donald
03-31-2011, 06:04 PM
2 words: Yum Oh!!

It does not disappoint.

I ordered a chocolate covered caramel and savored every bite until my son stole it from me! He got a chocolate covered marshmallow on a stick, but did not like it. It was OK, but it paled in comparison to the caramel.

Enjoy!!

MinnieMommie
03-31-2011, 07:16 PM
This is a very nice Wurther's shop with candy, baked items and a wide variety of caramel corn. The pre- bagged caramel corn is great but they also make it up fresh in the shop. It is fun to watch. Be sure you also try some of this. It is delicious!! I brought bags home on our last trip. :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
04-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Wow! You guys have me really excited to try this! Thanks all!

buzznwoodysmom
04-01-2011, 08:54 AM
In March the line was waaaaaaaay out the building so we didn't try it. It must be great to have such a long line!