PDA

View Full Version : What is the Wishes Dessert show?

Luv4WDW
03-29-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm not sure where the best place is to post this, but can somebody tell me about the Wishes Dessert show? I've seen in mentioned here a couple of times but don't know anything about it. Thanks!

Strmchsr
03-29-2011, 06:00 PM
It's a dessert buffet held at the Tomorrowland Terrace each evening before Wishes. It costs $20-30/person depending on the time of the year. They have an "all-you-can-eat" buffet with many types of desserts. You have an assigned table, though most folks stand along the walls during the actual fireworks. It's nice if you're not too stuffed from your other meals during the day (a problem if you're on the DDP). It beats trying to fight the crowds for a place to watch Wishes. Definitely great viewing. Starts 1 hour before the fireworks.

Luv4WDW
03-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Sounds cool! Do you need reservations?

Strmchsr
03-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Yes and you make your reservation.It's like an ADR in that you need to make it pretty in advance.

JennPooh
03-31-2011, 01:33 PM
We did the Wishes Dessert Party back in February and it was well worth the extra $!!

Forget the benefit of an all you can eat dessert bar (which is fantastic), you don't have to worry about the crowds for the show and TINKERBELL FLYS RIGHT OVER HEAD!

It's definitely worth doing!

P.S. The chocolate covered strawberries are HUGE!!!