PDA

View Full Version : Studio @ Kidani w/little one

seanyred
03-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Okay so to start I have stayed at Kidani once before. Last time I was there I had one DS. This trip I have two. DS1 will be 4 and DS2 will 1.5 years old. My concern is that DS2 will be too big for the pack n play that is in the room, but two small to be on the sofa bed. Do I have any other options? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks :mickey:

DizneyRox
03-27-2011, 08:20 PM
We used bed rails on the chair bed last time and it worked out great. I'm not sure if the chair bed is in the studios though. You might be able to request it.

Bed rails on the pull out sofa might be OK< but the end is kindof long. We blocked the end of the pull out chair with another chair.

We thought the pack and play was too small too!

Belster
03-27-2011, 09:14 PM
We used bed rails on the chair bed last time and it worked out great. I'm not sure if the chair bed is in the studios though. You might be able to request it.

Bed rails on the pull out sofa might be OK< but the end is kindof long. We blocked the end of the pull out chair with another chair.

We thought the pack and play was too small too!

I don't think there are chair beds in the studios either.

seanyred
03-27-2011, 09:24 PM
The studios have a couch so I think the bed is a Queen. I might look into bed rails, I assume the resort has them. Thanks for the ideas.

DizneyRox
03-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes, the resort has them. You might want to ask for two sets if you're worried about them falling off the end.

They might also have full size cribs, but I've heard two different stories.