PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Balconies

Juicy1122
03-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi Everyone!

Do all the rooms at the Beach Club have balconies or patios? I thought I read somewhere that some do not.

I just wanted to add it to our room request if not every room has one.

Thanks in advance!! :mickey:

UCJen
03-27-2011, 04:52 PM
We were going to stay at the Beach Club last year, but we didn't because a balcony is a must have for us.

We found out that the studios in the Beach Club Villas were the same price as a room in the hotel--and they all have balconies. We also went during the 40% off, so I don't know if that is an option for you.

Something else, not all balconies at the hotel are full. Some of them are little "Juliet" balconies--just enough for one person to stand outside on.

Just a thought. :)

Jillirose
03-27-2011, 05:14 PM
A balcony facing Crescent Lake is heavenly......

Joannelet
03-27-2011, 05:22 PM
I chuckled when I read your post because it reminded me of our balcony view that we had there in July of 2009. It was a view of the roof. Couldn't see anything besides the roof. :)
I would suggest asking for a nice view if you want a balcony :)

faline
03-27-2011, 05:28 PM
We had a slider but no balcony when we stayed at the Beach Club.

missymouseworld
03-27-2011, 06:26 PM
We requested a ground floor room so we would have a walk out patio and it was nice...we ate our breakfast out there and it was open to a courtyard with nice trees, foliage. We didn't want to deal with elevators and the waiting.

Checkers
03-27-2011, 06:56 PM
:mickey:Reminded me of the time a few years ago when we took extended family along with us to OKW for a week and all decided to stay a few extra days at the BC. My niece and her husband surpised us by paying for our room with a balcony-water view. Well, we had a balcony that seated 2 people overlooking a roof and if you leaned out and looked to the right you could see the edge of the quiet pool! We got a few giggles out of it. So, if a balcony and view is important to you I would make it known you want a larger balcony with a nice view but be prepared to pay for it!