PDA

View Full Version : Park hop question

slottedpig
03-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Are there busses that run from park to park? If I want to go to the Studio in the AM and then AK after lunch is there a direct bus or do I have to go to a resort in between?

Thanks.

tinklover
03-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Are there busses that run from park to park? If I want to go to the Studio in the AM and then AK after lunch is there a direct bus or do I have to go to a resort in between?

Thanks.

Yes you can go from park to park from the parks.

Strmchsr
03-25-2011, 08:22 PM
There is transportation between all the parks. You can catch a bus from DHS to AK. There is a variety of transportation depending on the park. Monorails between Epcot and MK, Boats between DHS and Epcot, and buses everywhere else.

LVT
03-25-2011, 10:10 PM
We like to find the "other" ways to get around too. DHS to Epcot by bus or boat. The monorail for Epcot/MK. I think you can even walk between Epcot and DHS, but I have not tried.

wdwfansince75
03-26-2011, 02:31 PM
For MK, it is a bit more complicated. There are no direct buses from/to the other parks and MK. From AK and DHS, there are buses that go to the TTC, and then you go to AM by boat or monorail. For EPCOT-MK transits, you switch monorails at TTC.

And, of course, you can always take a bus to any resort, and from there, directly to MK.

CleveRocks
03-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Here's a comprehensive list. I didn;t repeat round-trips; for example, since I have listed how to get from Magic Kingdom to Animal Kingdom, I didn't also list how to get from Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom, and so on.
If I list things with an "AND" between them, that means they share the exact same vehicle (for example, from MK you'd board exactly the same boat or monorail to get to both Grand Floridian AND Polynesian). if I list things separately, you'd use a separate vehicle to get to each one, even though the explanation looks the same for each.

MAGIC KINGDOM to:
Epcot's main (front) entrance - monorail or ferry to Transportation & Ticket Center, and then separate monorail to Epcot.
Disney's Hollywood Studios - monorail or ferry to Transportation & Ticket Center, and then direct bus to DHS.
Animal Kingdom - monorail or ferry to Transportation & Ticket Center, and then direct bus to AK.
Contemporary Resort - walk OR resort monorail.
Polynesian Resort AND Grand Floridian - resort monorail OR boat.
Wilderness Lodge AND Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - boat or bus.

EPCOT'S MAIN (FRONT) ENTRANCE to:
Disney's Hollywood Studios - direct bus
Animal Kingdom - direct bus

EPCOT'S INTERNATIONAL GATEWAY (REAR ENTRANCE) to:
Disney's Hollywood Studios AND BoardWalk Inn AND Beach Club AND Yacht Club AND Swan AND Dolphin - walk OR take FriendShip boat.

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS to:
Animal Kingdom - direct bus

DOWNTOWN DISNEY to:
Saratoga Springs Resort - walk OR boat.
Old Key West - boat or bus.
Port Orleans Riverside AND Port Orleans French Quarter - boat or bus.

If not otherwise listed, every Disney owned-and-operated resort plus Swan and Dolphin have buses to and from all of the above destinations.