PDA

View Full Version : waiting list recommendations?

williabt
03-25-2011, 12:54 PM
We just booked a last minute trip to celebrate my oldest daughter's 5th grade graduation June 2-6th. We are booked in a one bedroom at VWL but would really prefer a two bedroom (2adults and 4 kids) at either VWL or BLT. I don't really care much about the view at BLT (any is fine) or the points required. The problem is that I have to choose two waitlist requests.

Any thoughts on what two waitlists requests are MOST LIKELY to come through? Are there more 2bdrm villas at VWL or BLT, which view?

Thanks for any help.

faline
03-25-2011, 01:01 PM
I don't know about the views but I understand there are 295 2-bedroom units at Bay Lake Tower and 114 at Villas Wilderness Lodge.

Basket Mommy
03-25-2011, 02:03 PM
We booked a 2 BR for VWL but did 2 wait list requests for BLT. I chose 1 lake view 2BR and 1 standard view 2 BR. The CM who was helping with my reservation told me that those would be more likely than an MK view to come available. We got our wait list for the lake view about 2 months ago. I'm so excited! Only 36 more days until we go!

laprana
03-25-2011, 02:30 PM
The bulk of the villas at BLT are lake view (2-bedrooms included), so you might have a better shot at getting your waitlist if you request a lake view.

I found this info on another site:

BLT has 148 dedicated 2-bedroom villas and 133 lock-off 2-bedroom villas.

VWL has 44 dedicated 2-bedroom villas and 45 lock-off 2-bedroom villas.

Hope this helps! :mickey: