PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero at the parks/resorts?

MonkeyBaby
03-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Hey yall, quick question:

I know WDW is 100% Coca Cola products, but do they serve Coke Zero yet?

-Dave
5 days to go!

BraddyB
03-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I know they have it at the resorts, but I didnt pay attention inside the park.

MonkeyBaby
03-25-2011, 10:17 AM
I know they have it at the resorts, but I didnt pay attention inside the park.

Awesome! that's good to know and great news!
For me I just really dig CZ and am glad to hear I may beable to get it on tap!

-Dave

buzznwoodysmom
03-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Some places have it, some don't. I do know that most of the resorts, if not all, had it at their QS locations. There were a few times in the parks that I asked and was told they didn't have coke zero.

PETE FROM NYC
03-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Our last trip was 9/10.
I saw diet coke, not coke zero.
IMHO, coke zero is nasty.
Regular diet coke is bad enough, but when I tried the zero, I dumped it out.
I really wish that WDW would offer a broader selection of diet drinks. Colas, in general are loaded with phosphorus, and bad for anyone with kidney problems.

JPL
03-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Finding Coke Zero in the parks is very hit or miss some places have it and others don't. Of course you can always purchase a 16 oz. bottle which I actually prefer since at some places the Florida water really makes the fountain drinks taste funny.

WDWfanatic742
03-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Finding Coke Zero in the parks is very hit or miss some places have it and others don't. Of course you can always purchase a 16 oz. bottle which I actually prefer since at some places the Florida water really makes the fountain drinks taste funny.

Us Floridians don't even try to drink Florida water... :D

MarkC
03-26-2011, 08:22 PM
If you really like Coke Zero, you can always go to Club Cool at Epcot and drink Mezzo Mix from Germany. They are suspiciously similar, and you can drink all you want for free.

CU Tiger
03-28-2011, 12:30 PM
I am a coke zero fan and I found it very hit or miss in the parks.:mickey:

javamama
03-30-2011, 09:05 PM
CR had it last May in the Contempo Cafe, I know I saw bottle CZ everywhere, as for fountain I just remember it in the Contempo Cafe(but we were there everyday too for something or other)

CanadaLovesDisney
03-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Didnt see it anywhere in February but its my favourite and would be very happy to see it in the parks and the resorts! Good question!

ransam
04-02-2011, 03:30 AM
i know they have it in Epcot.

Imagineer1981
04-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Our last trip was 9/10.
I saw diet coke, not coke zero.
IMHO, coke zero is nasty.
Regular diet coke is bad enough, but when I tried the zero, I dumped it out.
I really wish that WDW would offer a broader selection of diet drinks. Colas, in general are loaded with phosphorus, and bad for anyone with kidney problems.

I also wish they had more options for diet soda. I have noticed some places slowly starting to offer another diet soda option (usually Diet Dr. Pepper, yum) in addition to Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi, but its rare. With the amount of people who drink diet soda, you'd think they'd have more options.

MarkC
04-07-2011, 02:54 PM
I think the tide has turned and you will start to see more diet offerings. I saw that Diet Coke passed Pepsi to be the 2nd most purchased soft drink in 2010, behind regular Coke. I'm guessing in many, many years that regular cola's may be as rare as an honest politician.

McLiberal8
04-07-2011, 03:25 PM
On the other side of the spectrum, I wish there were more options of real sugar sodas/drinks. Even the lemonade is made with HFCS, these days. Tea or water are really the only options for people who want natural drinks.

HoosierDisneyFan
04-07-2011, 10:28 PM
I just came back from WDW last week and would agree with many posters. Coke Zero was at some locations but not others. I would just suggest asking at each TS & CS resturant. I stayed at CSR and they did not have Coke Zero for the refill mugs so I was disappointed.