PDA

View Full Version : Old Key West Grand Villas

CosmicRay
03-24-2011, 04:16 PM
We are planning on taking our dear friends with us to WDW in a year. We have a family of six and they do too. We were thinking of a grand villa in OKW. In your opinion, would you do that? Or get two - two bedroom villas somewhere else?

iloveokw
03-24-2011, 04:25 PM
We've done it both ways with big groups. The Grand Villas are awesome, but it was less stressful with the two 2 bedroom units. We love OKW, they are the largest DVC rooms on property. I would book at your 11month window at your resort and switch at 7 months if you wish.

Checkers
03-24-2011, 05:12 PM
We've done it both ways with big groups. The Grand Villas are awesome, but it was less stressful with the two 2 bedroom units. We love OKW, they are the largest DVC rooms on property. I would book at your 11month window at your resort and switch at 7 months if you wish.

:thumbsup:We have done both as well. Having just returned from OKW (2br), I think having two 2brs would serve you best.

vizsla
03-27-2011, 06:58 AM
We have done the Grand Villas with a large group and it worked out just fine. The only thing was when we would have a meal at the room. Cooking for that many people with limited kitchen supplies and room to move around with everyone helping was difficult at times.