PDA

View Full Version : Career Start Fall 2012

KatieDuck22
03-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi this is my first thread so excuse any things i may have done wrong! I'm an avid Disney lover and I plan to live and work there one day. My first order of business is the Disney Career Start Program. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to get in? when to apply? how their experience was? anyone planning on going fall of 2012? Let me know any information you possibly have! thanks Intercot People!:mickey:

Goofeygal
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Not sure about the career start program, but my son is there now on the College program. He loves it very much. He applied on line and it guided him from there on what to do.

magicalmom
03-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome to Intercot!

PrettyMinnie
03-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi! Currently the Disney CareerStart Program is on hold for fall 2011, so you can't view the e-presentation or look at the application for furture reference. Disney made no comment as to why this program was on hold or if it would be returning for 2012, unfortunately. :( I have been following this on another site, so if you want to PM for more info, feel free! Remember, if you aren't able to go the CareerStart Program, you can always wait a few more years to do the Disney College Program, which is almost the same thing. I hope this helps, and PM me with any questions!!

- Shae :minnie:

KatieDuck22
03-25-2011, 01:45 PM
OMG! this is devistating. Ill def message you! are you sure it's taken away or is it just off cuz their not accepting apps right now?