PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Doo ADR times

princessjojo
03-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Is there any real benefit to one ADR time vs another? We are currently booked for the 5:00 time but I've been considering changing it to 7:15. I've checked and they do still have space available, but don't know if I really want to change. The only real reason we're booked for the earliest time is so we can get out of the heat somewhat. Otherwise there's no real preference of one time vs another.

DunkieKong
03-23-2011, 06:53 PM
I don't know if it still happens, but we had adr's for the last show (9:00pm I think). Anyway, we had paid for whatever the cheapest seats were, but the show was less than half full. They moved us up very close to the stage from the original table we were sat. Now I can not say this is a usual occurrence, but it did happen to us.

twinboyz
03-24-2011, 01:49 PM
We had the 5:00 time. It was a great show. There was a severe rain storm/wind storm outside while we were there. Didn't hear a thing outside and the show didn't miss a beat. Hope someone can give you insight to the 7:15 show.:mickey:

iloveokw
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
We always book the 7:15 show. It takes awhile to get there/back and after the show gets done and we get back to our room we are happy to just relax in our room.

Belster
03-24-2011, 05:06 PM
We always book the 7:15 show. It takes awhile to get there/back and after the show gets done and we get back to our room we are happy to just relax in our room.

It does take a LONG time to get back to your resort after the show. I had very crabby kids and were were soooooooo tired. Other than that the show was good.

If we were to do it again with small kids I would be booking the early show.

TheRustyScupper
03-24-2011, 09:20 PM
1) There is a BIG advantage to 5:00 show.
2) Afterward, you can easily go to the FREE Campfire.
. . . Chip-n-Dale
. . . Marshmallows (to buy)
. . . Smores (to buy)
. . . Sing-Along
. . . Outdoor Disney Movie
3) It is a GREAT evening.
4) To us, a WDW vacation is not complete without it !!!