PDA

View Full Version : Oh so Jealous

Dulcee
03-22-2011, 09:24 AM
So my soon to be sister in law (Fiance's older sister) and her boyfriend took off for WDW this morning. (And she doesn't know it but her boyfriend will be proposing at the California Grill later today:secret::D). And while I'm thrilled for them, have given them all of my hints, tips and tricks I can't help but have that evil little green monster rear its head just a little.

Anyone else get like this when someone you know is at the world? I just can't seem to help that little achy feelings of wishing it was me on the flight down to Orlando :blush:

DonaldsBFF
03-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I know how you feel. Five people I know are going to WDW or on a DC this year and guess who they always ask for help planning. While I am glad to help as it gives me an excuse to "dream" I still wish it was me and my family that was going. Oh well maybe some time in the future. We were on the every three year plan with this being the third year since we last went but that is on hold now as we just had our second son on March 2nd and the other one is just 14 months. So we may be on the five year plan now.:fingers:

disney obsessed
03-22-2011, 12:33 PM
EVERY time.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Yes, I am familiar with this feeling:envy:

Joannelet
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Yep I feel this way ALL THE TIME!

meldan98
03-23-2011, 04:41 PM
I just hope they don't pick to get married in 2012. :blush:

mouseketeer mom
03-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Did she say YES???!!!!

Dulcee
03-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Did she say YES???!!!!

She did :D and compliments of a little birdie, her fiance picked up Just Engaged buttons so she got to show her very gorgeous ring off at the parks all week.

lettripp
03-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Totally know the jealousy bit... my sister and her BF were there a few weeks ago and she sent us pictures from her phone all day... it was torture!

Also, how exciting for the happy couple!!! :mickey: You don't see a lot of the "just engaged" buttons around the parks, so they get a lot of attention!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-02-2011, 07:10 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I was just there in Feb/March but my sis, bil & 2 nephews are going in a couple of months and I'm wishing I could go.
Congrats to the happy couple.

brivers222
04-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Every time i seem to plan a trip my parents and sister plan one for a few months later... its always hard to not be jealous when they are down there after us... lol

hopefully going twice in 2 years now will stop them from following our honeymoon trip ;)