PDA

View Full Version : ADR Sept Trip

JessC416
03-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Just made our ADR for our Sept trip what do you all think?

Day 1 -DTD
7:00 Rainforest Cafe (BF wants to go :( not my fav)

Day 2 - AK
4:45 - Yak & Yeti

Day 2 -MK
1:00 - Liberty Tree Inn

Day 3 - DHS morning Epcot afternoon
2:00 - Biergarten
7:00 San Angel Inn

Day 4 - Sea World
need a DTD or other non-park

Day 5 - MK
5:00 - Plaza

Day 6 - Undecided park
leave at 3:00 so breakfast?

The rest will be QS

DANAM
03-17-2011, 12:23 PM
The only one we have tried was Rainforest Cafe which was good. Not the best but good and you get a ton of food. We ate there one trip right before we left to drive home and ate off our lunch the whole way home.

As for Breakfast what about 'Ohana or 1900 Park Fare. Both are so yummy (esp. 'Ohana) and if you have never been you should give it a try. Plus you don't need park admission for either of them.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-17-2011, 01:44 PM
they look good to me

the other micki
03-17-2011, 03:17 PM
I've only eaten at LTT and Biergarten, but we enjoyed both of those. I would question whether you'll really be hungry at 7:00 for San Angel after a 2:00 ADR at Biergarten. We have eaten at a TS and still not been the least bit hungry even 6 hours later.

Have a wonderful trip! We'll be there in Sept. also :mickey:

Pop Centurion
03-17-2011, 06:14 PM
I see you need a non park restaurant for day 4. I'd suggest either 'Ohana at the Poly or Wolfgang Puck Cafe in DTD. Both have excellent food and both are on the DDP if you have that. As for breakfast, 1900 Park Fare is the only non-park breakfast I've had and it was excellent.

Yak & Yeti is very good. I'm sure you will enjoy it. The seared miso salmon was great but the fried wantons for dessert are ridiculously delicious.

We don't eat at Rainforest Cafe very often since we have one close to home but still the food is always good. Plus the atmosphere is a cool bonus.

Never did LTT for lunch but dinner has always been good.

Not a fan of the Plaza Restaurant at all. The food isn't bad, it's just nothing to brag about. We were on the DDP when we ate there and it just wasn't worth a TS credit IMO. Basically it was over priced sandwiches to me. But if you're paying oop & are on a budget, I guess it's an okay option.

PrettyMinnie
03-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Your ADRs look good! Rainforest Cafe will be a fun atmosphere if nothing else. For the day you need a non park restaurant for dinenr I would suggest Whispering Canyon at WL, Sanaa at AKL or perhaps Chef Mickey's if you would like a character meal. For breakfast I would sugest Cape May Cafe, then you can head over to Epcot for your short day or 'Ohana's and then head to MK. 'Ohana's would be a good option for dinner as well and then watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly. Have a great trip!

:minnie:

pdrlkr
03-17-2011, 08:09 PM
:eat:

JessC416
03-21-2011, 08:57 AM
thanks for all the suggestions! I forgot to mention my boyfriend is dead set against any character meals or really any buffets. Biergarten is the one exception and its because he has german heritage and wants to experience it. As for a TS at 2 and another at 7 I feel like we won't be super hungry either but we only have one day in epcot. i may have to look into making the 2:00 a 1:00...