PDA

View Full Version : Washers at Resorts

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Could anyone tell me how long the wash cycle takes on the washers at the resorts?

#1donaldfan
03-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Average, normal run times.....:mickey:

AnnaMom
03-16-2011, 12:04 PM
30 minutes for wash cycle & 30 minutes for dry cycle. I belive it is $2.00 or $2.50 each.

brownie
03-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Plan on at least a couple dryer cycles per load. Friends who went on our last trip with us had some jeans they were trying to dry that took at least 2 cycles, and still weren't completely dry.

We took our laundry to an offsite cleaners in the middle of our last trip. They washed and folded the clothes for us. We picked it up the next day and saved a bunch of time by not having to do it ourselves. It was about $33 total. I think they charged $1 a pound with a $20 minimum.

nqi2
03-16-2011, 01:03 PM
I did laundry one afternoon while the kids and hubby were partaking in one of the quiet pools at CBR. I did several loads at one time, I think I had 3 washers and 3 dryers going. Once they were ready to get out of the pool...maybe 1 hours time my laundry was done. A simple solution.

They are coin machine and only take quarters. They had change machines but it never had coins in it. So bring some with you.

We also used an empty suitcase to cart the clothes back and forth. I would also bring your own soap. I ended up having to buy a single box of tide (because I shared some with mother in law) and it was a couple of bucks for a single load box.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the replies...I am an extreme planner and was figuring I may be able to do some washing in the morning prior to leaving for the parks...we hang up most of our clothes so I only needed to know how long to figure for a wash.