PDA

View Full Version : Home Resort

conan617
03-15-2011, 09:24 PM
I've see a few signatures or posts where someone will mention a Home resort. Is this something to do with the vacation club or is this just another way of saying "favorite" resort?:confused:

DizneyRox
03-15-2011, 10:19 PM
I think it's a little bit of both... Typically, it's a DVC home resort I believe.

conan617
03-15-2011, 10:22 PM
I think it's a little bit of both... Typically, it's a DVC home resort I believe.

Ok Cool - Thanks!

steamboat willy
03-24-2011, 09:31 AM
I always took it as YOUR RESORT for those that travel back to a specific resort, like our's is AllStar Music - Calypso... Poolside. :vacation:
When we drive through the security entrance and see that ASM building......we're home. Great Feeling! :cool:
Conan, I told you months ago you would enjoy this site. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
03-24-2011, 12:56 PM
That's why I said a little bit of both. Techincally, the resort(s) DVC members own points at is called your home resort(s), and at check-in, CMs say "Welcome Home" to DVC members. Although I see that a lot more now and the "Welcome Home" might not be a DVC thing anymore.

A lot of Disney nuts frequent the same resort over and over and thus refer to it as their home away from home.

DVC2004
03-24-2011, 03:21 PM
a lot of disney nuts frequent the same resort over and over and thus refer to it as their home away from home.

lol