PDA

View Full Version : Your 'Next Time' Must....

RavsRuleDisney!
03-13-2011, 08:10 PM
More for the multiple visitors out there but hey - anyone can play!! For your next visit to the World, what's that one attraction, meal, shop, etc. that you haven't experienced in awhile or not at all that you are definitely tackling this time 'round....

i'm eyeballing the poly luau this trip. haven't done it since the '70's so i think i'm overdue :thumbsup:

drhama
03-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Going to try Sanaa in Sept. Can't wait.

ShinynewJB
03-13-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm gonna try Tom Sawyer Island this time. It's something we've always overlooked, but exploring a little island off the beaten track of the Magic Kingdom sounds like my kind of thing!

faline
03-13-2011, 08:21 PM
We always plan a few new things on each trip. On our next trip, we'll be dining at Sanaa which is a first for us. We also plan a lunch a dinner at Garden Grill which we have not done since it became a character meal.

Jillirose
03-13-2011, 09:26 PM
This time it was Gospel Brunch at House of Blues, next time it will be Segway tour (my daughter will be 16).

DisneyorBust
03-13-2011, 09:36 PM
There are few firsts for us:
San Angel Inn
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Yak and Yeti
We have been trying something new, particularly restaurants, during our trips. Yet another thing that I love about going to WDW.

Narawen
03-13-2011, 09:53 PM
San Angel Inn, I've always wanted to eat there, if only for the atmosphere. We're going in the middle of Dec, and we've never been when all the Christmas decorations are up, so this will be a trip of many of those firsts. Candlelit Processional and Osbourne Family lights, as well as seeing the hotel lobbies all decorated (we're eating a Poly, AKL, and GF, so we'll definitely see those decorations).

SBETigg
03-13-2011, 10:09 PM
I haven't been to a Food and Wine Festival in years, and I think my next visit will have to be during that time of year to take advantage of it.

TinkerbellT421
03-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Well, first I would like to experience Splash Mountain, but every January its down for maintenance, so hopefully for one of these trips I will get to experience it!!

Secondly, we are planning a December trip in 2012 so our must see is all the Christmas stuff full force!! :cloud9:

luvdiznee
03-13-2011, 10:26 PM
All new for us: Captain EO :secret::secret:then as far as eateries; Yak&Yeti, Captains Grille and Sanaa. And a red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls (I believe that's where it is).:mickey:Oh, and some Nachos in Mexico. The ultimate ones.

akaDisneyDreamer
03-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Since you can't do it all on one trip, we always pick something new to try each time we go ... next trip we want to see Fantasmic and the Beauty and the Beast show. We also want to try San Angel Inn and Via Napoli. And to top it off we want to experience the Savana View at AKL. :mickey:

CanadaLovesDisney
03-14-2011, 12:31 AM
First of all to those who haven't tried San angel inn you will really enjoy it!
All these years I have wanted too...
1) go to ghiradellis at DTD and get a "strike it rich" ice-cream
2) ride toy story and not wait 90 minutes
3) spend a full day relaxing at the resort

:)

retiredfigment
03-14-2011, 08:01 AM
We are eating at Boma. Also going on the Wild Africa Trek at AK.

brownie
03-14-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm hoping to stay at the Art of Animation resort on our next trip.

For all of those listing Sanaa, I think you'll enjoy it. We had a very good experience there on our last trip.

yjgirl32
03-14-2011, 08:22 AM
New Places to eat
Tony's
Wispering Canyon
Rose & Crown

New attractions:
Tom Sawyer Island
Rafikis Planet Watch

Can't wait only 172 more days!

disneymom15
03-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Next trip:
Teppan Edo
Le Chefs de France
Staying at Beach Club Villas

Auntie B
03-14-2011, 09:35 AM
The Osborne Lights in December! (Along with a carrot cake cookie!)

Scar
03-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Before every trip, I always say I'm going to play mini golf, but never do. I'll try again next time.

PrettyMinnie
03-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Like some other Via Napoli and San Angel Inn and hopefully a new resort too! :minnie:

Dopey's Girl
03-14-2011, 04:42 PM
My new next trip is my travel companion. I'm going with one of the college friends. She has never been before, so I'm looking forward to introducing someone new to the magic! I haven't been with a newbie since 2008!

RavsRuleDisney!
03-14-2011, 09:10 PM
May have to add Sanaa - sounds like the new try-it hot spot!! :chef:

TheVBs
03-15-2011, 07:11 AM
New things we'll be trying next trip:

MNSSHP
F&WF
Akershus
50's Prime Time Cafe
Goofy's Candy Company
MK Railroad
Toy Story Mania (hopefully, if we can get FPs or the wait isn't too long)

DisneyMom12
03-15-2011, 09:15 AM
My next time must is ride Jungle Cruise at night.

PopPhan
03-15-2011, 09:18 AM
New Haunted Mansion queue!!

lettripp
03-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Lots of firsts for our August trip:

Staying on the monorail line
Victoria and Alberts
O'hanas
Le Cellier
Sanaa
MIckey Bride and Groom hats :mickey:

And, oh yea, Staying as DVC members!!

KylesMom
03-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Aw, I can't just name one thing . . . :D

The Magic, The Memories and You (Or is it The Memories, The Magic and You?)
Trying Via Napoli for the first time
Experiencing the new queue at Haunted Mansion
Sampling the new dinner menu at LeCellier

SuzieBell
03-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Well, I have never seen Festival of the Lion King & Finding Nemo Musical! They are a must this year for my son's SURPRISE Magical Moment Birthday in 85 days!!! :cloud9:

conan617
03-15-2011, 09:56 PM
New to me since my last trip ('91) will be
AK and countless other things that are new or updated. I am also curious about fastpasses since they weren't around back then if I remember correctly.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Haunted Mansion and POTC again. They were my favorites when I was a kid.
Also MNSSHP! This looks like a wonderful time.

KylesMom
03-16-2011, 12:25 AM
New to me since my last trip ('91) Oh My! You have lots on your agenda for "next time".

That was my first trip ever (honeymoon/birthday) in '91. Our next was in 2000. It's gonna blow your mind! :mickey:

Jsgirl26
03-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Expedition Everest, never had time for it last time!

Dsnygirl
03-16-2011, 03:26 AM
Oy.... the list is long...

We are definitely doing the HDDR, already made ressies for it. :thumbsup:

Now, you all might want to sit down for the next list, as it's embarassing we haven't done these yet...

HoP... :blush: ... CoP... :blush: ... CB Jamboree... :rolleyes: ...

And that's just at MK... we have a bit of a list for Epcot, too.

Guess we'll just have to go more often... :D

AllDisney
03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Trying Kouzzina for the first time:cloud9:

sommer
03-17-2011, 01:13 PM
RNRC and the other half of Hollywood Studios that we missed. Next time our day at Hollywood studios will be planned better!

brownie
03-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Well, I have never seen Festival of the Lion King & Finding Nemo Musical! They are a must this year for my son's SURPRISE Magical Moment Birthday in 85 days!!! :cloud9:

We've never taken the time to see Festival of the Lion King and finally did on our trip last Nov/Dec. We shouldn't have waited so long to see it! Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo the Musical are both good productions.

Keep an eye out for cast members handing out Fastpasses to Festival of the Lion King. I was stopped on our way into the park and given enough for our group.

jennbunn
03-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Spending more time in world showcase. this last trip we just did a quick walk through and I did not get a chance to really check out the countrys. Also a day at typhoon is what my dh has requested for our next trip. would like to stay at art of animation.

Joannelet
03-20-2011, 12:20 PM
This upcoming trip we are going to be hitting up restaurants that we have never done before-well I have done Crystal Palace when I was little...and for those of you who don't remember there use to be REAL birds in there which is why I haven't been since. (LOL)....No repeats for this trip.
Ohana's
Le Chefs de France
Character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine (for my son to meet Handy Manny)
Crystal Palace breakfast
1900 Park Fare-Dinner
Jiko
San Angel Inn

Oh and another new thing: Staying at AKL. It has always been on my must do.... :) Finally we get to stay there! :)

alaMode
03-20-2011, 08:19 PM
And we'll be dining at Artist Point, Kona Cafe, and Via Napoli for the first time.

Cinderelley
03-21-2011, 03:33 AM
We'll be doing all the Christmas activities for the first time. :thumbsup:

Ramblingman
03-21-2011, 03:35 PM
We are taking someone for their very first trip this time, so we will be trying to hit as many things as possible, plus playing tour guide and historian.

As for the thing we have not done in a long time, I would say the Coral Reef Restaurant. My DD has been wanting to eat there for some time.

eam
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Yachtsman Steakhouse. Have never been, but since we will have the Dining Plan this visit, we will finally be able to try it.

PrettyMinnie
03-21-2011, 07:55 PM
My new next trip is my travel companion. I'm going with one of the college friends. She has never been before, so I'm looking forward to introducing someone new to the magic! I haven't been with a newbie since 2008!

I am looking forward to taking a newbie as well! It is a bit difficult to get her excited but I am hoping she will love WDW almost as much as I do!!