PDA

View Full Version : Wish I was planning ...

akaDisneyDreamer
03-13-2011, 07:22 PM
I can't stand it! I want to be involved in the planning out our trip right now! The planning and anticipation of a Disney World trip is almost as good as actually being there! Picking your dates, your resort, meal plan, making dinner reservations, planning what things you want to do again, and what you want to do that's new ... making flight reservations, counting down on the calendar, and even making payments! :balloon:

We can't go until May 2012and so we can't start planning just yet. I have to live vicariously though all you Intercot fans! I know you all know what I'm talking about! I'm going quackers! :donald:

faline
03-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Even though you can't book packages yet, you can still start outlining where you want to stay and eat on your next trip!

Jillirose
03-13-2011, 09:32 PM
and even making payments! :balloon:

lol :D

PrettyMinnie
03-14-2011, 02:57 PM
It's never to early to start planning!!! :minnie:

akaDisneyDreamer
03-19-2011, 12:16 PM
We've been planning our next trip since we got back from our last trip in August (btw, will NEVER go in August again! LOL). We want to stay at AKL again, only this time with a Savana View! We've picked what new restaurants we want to try, and which ones we have to go back to, attractions we haven't done yet, and of course the ones we have to repeat ... if only we could find a time when we all can go that is not in the intense heat of the summer! We're hoping for May 2012, and that seems so far away! :bar:

Jillirose
03-19-2011, 06:50 PM
We like the week before President's weekend. It's usally 60s 70s, lower priced, and the kids already have one day off, what's four more?!

akaDisneyDreamer
03-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Both girls are in college ... can't afford to miss class for that long! Then there is the fact that they are going to different schools and do not have finals the same week ... :( That time around Presidents Day sounds like it would be the perfect time to go otherwise!

Dsnygirl
03-21-2011, 12:51 AM
I feel your pain... we have a trip planned for this August that may have to get postponed d/t issues at my DH's company, and he may be job hunting in a week or two. :( So, this should be the really fun time... we've done our ADR's, everything is booked & we're into the countdown & planning special stuff phase, and instead, it's all on hold. The worst part for me is that we were going to be there the day my oldest DD turns 13, and it's something she's been looking forward to for two years.... so I am keeping every finger & toe crossed that something works out & we can go ahead with our plans. So I totally know that "I want to be planning!" feeling.... I hope the time 'til you can goes by quickly for you!!