PDA

View Full Version : Episode 11 coming - hopefully Monday

John
03-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey All:

Just an update - episode 11 is in the can but my voice is shot and I can't record the intro to complete it.

So, I am hoping by tomorrow nite, I'll be back in good shape and can wrap things up and upload.

Just wanted you all to know :)

JOHN

Ed
03-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey All:

Just an update - episode 11 is in the can but my voice is shot and I can't record the intro to complete it.

The run-up to March Madness can be rough, huh ?

:cool:

John
03-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Let's not talk about March Madness - anyway, got the voice back and recorded things tonite. Episode 11 - Our's Go To Eleven - will be online sometime tomorrow.

I still have to listen all the way thru, do the show notes and censor Ian at one point who forgot he was on a family podcast :-o

LOL.

JPL
03-16-2011, 09:07 AM
I still have to listen all the way thru, do the show notes and censor Ian at one point who forgot he was on a family podcast :-o

LOL.

There's a shocker :oops::shake::nono:

brownie
03-18-2011, 11:26 AM
I loved the discussion on the smells. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I can't smell things on the attractions a lot of the time. I have yet to smell the skunk in Journey into your Imagination with Figment and they must have done something different in Spaceship Earth since I didn't really smell Rome burning like I remembered from past trips.