PDA

View Full Version : Oct/Nov stay ...Help

missnanse
03-12-2011, 04:55 PM
We usually are down for Christmas thru New Years but this year we have to come down for the end of October-Nov. Help me with my planning please I would like to attend the Mmhhp and the F&W festival but also see some Christmas decorations and Osbourne Lights. How many days to be there for all three and shd my first day be 10/31? Thanks , Nanci

Kaps
03-12-2011, 05:17 PM
We went this year from Nov 2 through the 12. There was only some of the decorations up from christmas. Epcot did not have anything to speak of. MK had the light posts decorated and the toy soldiers out that was about it. HS was the most the tree was out in the front gates and the OSbourn spectaculer started about mid way through our trip. AK didn't have anything to speak of either. We stayed at POR and the only real thing there was the pointsettias. We did eat at other resorts WL , and Poly, they did not have much going on there either. To see both holidays you would need to be there for a while.

missnanse
03-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks so much. this answers my question about Christmas and really I was being greedy asking for everything but Disney is my "Happy Place" and I just love it all. :cloud9:

KatieDuck22
03-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Disney starts the whole christmas transformation briefly after Halloween. I was in disney for Thanksgiving and it was full blown Christmas there. I imagine youll be able to see alot of decorations around the MK and resorts as well. Hollywood studios also gets festive.

Narawen
03-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Disney starts putting up decorations right after Halloween. We were on a trip in 2006 where our last park day was Nov 1. We went to AK and they had a tree up outside the entrance and a santa hat on the big dino skeleton, but that's it. The full celebrations wouldn't be underway until later in Nov.

missnanse
03-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks everyone. i knew I would find the answer here.

missnanse
04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Thanks everyone. i knew I would find the answer here.

Can you tell I have not had much sleep lately. I have had insomnia for months and I sit up bleary eyrd and post. Sorry friends I love Intercot and have been here for years.:thedolls::confused::blush:

jonahbear2006
04-12-2011, 02:17 AM
We wanted to see both as well, so we bought annual passholders and planned two trips; one at a hotel for xmas (bay lake tower) and one at fort wilderness campground. If you can talk yourself and family into camping, this is a great deal in order to catch all of the holidays in one year and makes it affordable to do so. We really love the campgrounds.