PDA

View Full Version : SMart phone app

Disney_pups2
03-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Does anyone know an app for smart phones android or other that has menus and restaurant info on it for Disney World resort?

magicofdisney
03-10-2011, 06:12 PM
I have an iPhone app called WDW Dining. It has all the restaurants and their menus items. It gets updated regularly so I guess I have the paid version. I don't know if they have this app for other platforms.

brownie
03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Phunware has a wait time app that also has dining information in it. I can't remember if it has menu information. There's a Lite version available that's free.

You can also go to m.disneyworld.go.com from your phone's browser for dining information and to make advance dining reservations.

ElenitaB
03-10-2011, 08:54 PM
I'm going to move this thread over to where all the phone geeks hang out ;) , that is our Disney Tech forum (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=51).

JPL
03-11-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm going to move this thread over to where all the phone geeks hang out ;)

Ellen so what are trying to say :confused:

Patricia
03-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Hey Jp, give me back my geek hat!

I like the Disney World Magic Guide app (VersaEdge) for my iPhone. It has full menus. Using GPS it will show you what is near by. It also has maps, park hours, wait times, etc.

One app for everything.

WDWfanatic742
03-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Ellen so what are trying to say :confused:

Geeks get all the girls nowdays. We are cool...

:cool:

kakn7294
03-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Another tech geek here! :thumbsup: On my iPhone, I use Mouse Memo to store reservation info - it does it all: airline, flight, ADRs, entertainment, etc, and will connect to an internet website with dining menus. I also have WDW Dining, the Phunware one from Undercover Tourist previously mentioned, the transportation wizard from Our Laughing Place, and one called Park Hours - don't know who does it but it's always been accurate. None of these are an official Disney app - as far as I have found, there isn't one for the android / iPhone / smartphone market. Some of these were paid and some were free. I don't know which might be available for android. I started off by downloading any free ones I could find and eliminating them later after I played with them for a while or upgrading to the paid ones if I liked them.