PDA

View Full Version : Going in december where to eat?

tiggerifictwo
03-10-2011, 04:26 PM
So my family has our disney world vacation in december. i cant wait! We will be staying at CBR and we our on the dining plan . So heres my question. Where is good to eat ? My husband is very alergic to fish and we are pretty bland food eaters. When can i start making adrs ? We will be there from the 9th to the 19th with one day at universal.

sassy2000
03-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Here are some of our favorite spots:
Ohana (our favorite spot)
Kona Cafe
Chefs de France
Boma (African fare, not bland)
50's Prime Time Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Character meals:
Crystal Palace for breakfast
1900 Park Fare dinner
Garden Grill dinner

faline
03-10-2011, 06:50 PM
You can make dining reservations 180 days ahead of your arrival.

I'd suggest looking at the menus of the various restaurants and pick those that will suit the dining style of your family.

PrettyMinnie
03-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi! Planning where to eat is one of my favorite tasks and because we have to plan for a large family, it can sometimes be difficult to choose. But we have found that Sci-Fi Dine In in DHS works really well for our family. Good burgers and shakes and a fun atmosphere. We also enjoy Chef Mickey's as a character meal for either breakfast or dinner. 1900 Park Fare at the GF was another favorite breakfast spot to dine with characters. Another must do is Kona Cafe at the Polynesian, always very good!

Happy Planning! :minnie:

tiggerifictwo
03-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the ideas I will check out the menus.

crazygoalie39
03-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Yes, definitely look at the menus and figure out what your family would like best. My recommendations for places with basic food would be 50s prime time, mama melrose's, chefs de france, via de napoli, tutto italia, liberty tree tavern, tony's, chef mickey's, whispering canyon, and captain's grille. :mickey:

tiggerifictwo
03-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I was just checking out the menus. It may be a bit difficult feeding my family they are so picky. Its nice to be able to look at menus ahead of time though what a life saver.Thanks for more bland eating ideas.