PDA

View Full Version : refillable mugs at POR

happy day
03-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Can the refillable mugs be filled at the pool at POR, or only at the food courts.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I believe that it is just at the Food Court, as there is "only" a bar at the pool.

But, the food court is super close to the main pool, so would be easy to get a refill.

Auntie B
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Refills were only available at the food court in June.

#1donaldfan
03-09-2011, 11:58 AM
.....the mugs are for the refill stations only, there are none of them at the pool !! :cool:

finaldynasty
03-09-2011, 12:35 PM
.....the mugs are for the refill stations only, there are none of them at the pool !! :cool:

:ditto:

There is only one place at this resort to refill your mug. We were there in June of 2010 as well and it would have been nice to have a refill station at the pool. Sadly, there is not...

Scott C
03-09-2011, 02:30 PM
I just wish it was open past 11

Scott C

PopPhan
03-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I just wish it was open past 11

Scott C

I think that goes for all the food courts -- They should stay open for one hour past the last park closing so everyone can get back and get their last refill of the day!!

Scott C
03-09-2011, 05:53 PM
I think that goes for all the food courts -- They should stay open for one hour past the last park closing so everyone can get back and get their last refill of the day!!

Don't even get me started on the lack of late night food.........My biggest peeve.

Thanks
Scott C

#1donaldfan
03-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Don't even get me started on the lack of late night food.........My biggest peeve.

Thanks
Scott C

You can refil your mugs 24 / 7 ?? right ?? I know the food court shuts down, but the drink stations are open.....at least I think...we've been in there 1 / 2 am many times !!:confused:

Scott C
03-10-2011, 12:04 PM
You can refil your mugs 24 / 7 ?? right ?? I know the food court shuts down, but the drink stations are open.....at least I think...we've been in there 1 / 2 am many times !!:confused:

Not at the times that I have been there. Perhaps they are later in the night -- The times that I have tried they appeared open- but the nozzles had been removed

Scott C

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2011, 12:52 PM
We've had the same experience, when the food court closes, they remove the nozzels from the drink dispensers.

DH did a mad dash one night, and got there just as they were being removed :whew:

Scott C
03-10-2011, 01:22 PM
We've had the same experience, when the food court closes, they remove the nozzels from the drink dispensers.

DH did a mad dash one night, and got there just as they were being removed :whew:

I am sure that late night soda sipping has a drastic affect on Disney's bottom line.......

Scott C

#1donaldfan
03-11-2011, 11:45 AM
I am sure that late night soda sipping has a drastic affect on Disney's bottom line.......

Scott C

....I suppose that's true !! ..good to know....didn't realize the nozzles were removed....:cool: