PDA

View Full Version : Crowds?

dizzy123
03-08-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm leaving for Disney tomorrow! Has anyone been to the park within the last few days? What are the crowds like?

sassy2000
03-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I just talked to my mom who is there right now and she said the last two days have been packed. We did not talk about wait times but she said "I can't believe how busy it is". She did say that they stayed in Magic Kingdom til 1:00am last night and everything was walk-on late at night. I would suggest getting there at park opening which usually gives us about 2 hrs of low crowds. Then take a break in the afternoon and come back for the late hours.

ransam
03-09-2011, 12:21 AM
are we getting close to spring break?

kbean
03-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately yes...spring break has started. I live 90 mins away and went for a few days last year (April 20-22) and it was crowded but very tolerable. Toy Story was a 3 hour wait and fast-passes went early in the morning. That was the only thing I missed out on. But it wasn't bad.....Too me though, the next four weeks I say are the worse for spring break.

I tell ya what....how about you guys come to St Petersburg and Clearwater for our nice beaches, tasty cocktails, and museums. And Ill go up there to Disney for a few days to enjoy the parks.....