PDA

View Full Version : Finally agreed on date!

SuzieBell
03-08-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm so excited!!!:cloud9: I just had to tell my fellow Intercot Friends! I know you all will know how I feel!! DH & I finally agreed - we are going in June and going to surprise our DS! He will be 12 on the 12th!! Hope we can pull it off!! Now I just need to tell DH how much it's going to cost!! Hopfully the $1,500 I've saved up that he does not know about will help!:secret:
92 more days!!

Cinderelley
03-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Yay! Let the planning begin. :)

CanadianWDWFan
03-08-2011, 09:56 AM
:congrats:

Enjoy your planning time!

SuzieBell
03-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Yay! Let the planning begin. :)

I already have everything planned out! We were suppose to go last year! Plus, I'm one of those obsessed spreadsheet people!! Color coded with tabs!
Just spoke with DH and he didn't even balk at the cost!! He said it's DS's b'day and we'll go all out! See typically we never have been able to go anywhere for his b'day because of baseball! We skipped rec ball this Spring just doing school ball!
We're staying 10 nights at POR. (or CBR if too much construction going on!)
Calling MJ now!!:cloud9:

vizsla
03-09-2011, 05:00 AM
Happy Planning :thumbsup:

PrettyMinnie
03-09-2011, 06:06 PM
For me planning is MORE than half the fun!!! How excited for your DS. Surprise trips have always been my favorite. There is absolutely nothing more magical!! Happy Planning!! :magic:

faline
03-09-2011, 06:07 PM
What fun! :mickey:

pdrlkr
03-10-2011, 08:33 AM
:congrats:

AllDisney
03-10-2011, 07:17 PM
You'll have a wonderful time & great memories will be made:mickey:

Dsnygirl
03-16-2011, 03:29 AM
:mickey: Congratulations!! What fun to celebrate your DS's birthday AND surprise him... how are you going to do it?? Have a great time getting ready!

SuzieBell
03-16-2011, 07:12 AM
:mickey: Congratulations!! What fun to celebrate your DS's birthday AND surprise him... how are you going to do it?? Have a great time getting ready!

Thanks Dsnygirl and all! I'm just so excited! I think I'm gong to burst!! Everything has fallen into place so far! I got the time at Tusker for breakfast that I wanted and at 'Ohana for dinner and Saturday I got a pin code for free dining!! As of today - but that could change, I'm going to make a t-shirt that says "Happy Birthday to ME" for DS to wear and it will say I turned 12 on the 12th at WDW. On the back it will say a Surprise Magical Moment from Mom & Dad. Let him open it the night before. See if he figures it out!:D

DisneyorBust
03-16-2011, 08:07 AM
What a fantastic surprise for your son! And you and your husband get to share the excitement as well! Have a great vacation!

brownie
03-16-2011, 12:20 PM
It sounds like you're having fun already! My bride tells have everyone I may have even more fun planning the trips than going on them (maybe a little!) I hope you're son has a great birthday at Walt Disney World!