PDA

View Full Version : Next Vaca is in the works :-)

lightyearfan
03-07-2011, 09:04 AM
:mickey: Well after a nice visit to the Taxman "Hey I'm The Taxman" sorry a little Beatles reference, me and dw are in the works for our Sept vaca, which was all dependent on this refund. so it's onto the planning stages yet again to return to the MOST HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. I'll keep you posted

Victor

faline
03-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Happy planning!

vicster
03-07-2011, 10:07 AM
What's a tax refund??? LOL - have fun planning. I'm all set for September except dining reservations so I know the excitement!

jodijo
03-07-2011, 12:48 PM
We did the same thing. We got enough back on our taxes that we are going to be able to take a little 5 day vacation to WDW in June. After I booked I got a pin code and was able to get the WL for a grand total of only $40 more than the moderate. So we upgraded. Can't wait for June!

Have a wonderful vacation! :mickey:

vicster
03-07-2011, 01:52 PM
We did the same thing. We got enough back on our taxes that we are going to be able to take a little 5 day vacation to WDW in June. After I booked I got a pin code and was able to get the WL for a grand total of only $40 more than the moderate. So we upgraded. Can't wait for June!

Have a wonderful vacation! :mickey:

Got that pin code last year for WL but not again this year. Got free dining but I'd rather have 40% off WL.

mickey_M_lvr
03-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Congrats on the refund! Hubby and I will also be there in Sept. It is the time of year when all the cool people go. LOL :thumbsup:

conan617
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
I know this goes against everything any financial planner would say, but I use the Tax refund for vacations. I know I really should adjust the income and save it, but it's easier to plan the trip and have it sitting there. I should probably grow up and put it in the bank rather than Uncle Sam's pocket, but that habit has been hard to break.

conan617
03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Congrats on the refund! Hubby and I will also be there in Sept. It is the time of year when all the cool people go. LOL :thumbsup:

We're going in Sept! I finally get to be part of the cool group!:thumbsup: