PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Bonnett Creek??

shellyb627
03-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Has anyone ever stayed here and if so what did you like/dislike...we would have a car.... Thanks so much...

Dream'nDisney
03-08-2011, 01:19 PM
I have never stayed there, but a friend of mine stayed there with her family last June and they LOVED it. They said they would always try to stay there on future trips. They loved the pools, the size of the rooms and the location of the resort. The pictures I've seen online do look beautiful! It would be nice to have a car on our upcoming trip because I would love to go check it out in person.

luvmyboys4ever
03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
We've been twice and plan on going again! It is right in the heart of Disney with all the perks. The rooms are beautiful and larger than most apartments. They have comfortable beds and the kitchens have everything you would need to cook...if you want to cook. They also have some great pools with big slides and a lazy river. We rented a cabana for $50...well worth it! We were there for Halloween and they had Trick-or-Treating, a party and a costume contest. They also have mini-golf. They do have shuttles, even though you have a car, you might feel the urge. I'm sure I could think of more, but I have to go get the kids from school. :) I'll add more later!

princessgirls
03-08-2011, 02:08 PM
The Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort is beautiful and has a wonderful location. It is right next to the Caribbean Beach Resort. We had a three bedroom villa that we shared with another family. The villa was huge and very nice. All amenities were included.
The pool areas were all nice. You couldn't beat the location for not being a Disney property.

Julie:mickey: