PDA

View Full Version : Swan/Dolphin Restaurant Discounts

diz_girl
03-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Maybe someone posted this information before, but Resturant.com is offering gift certificates for the restaurants at the Swan/Dolphin. They are $25 gift certificates for $10. You basically save $15 on your bill. One gift certificate per table, minimum 2 entrees, 18% gratuity added prior to discount, not valid during Special Events.

The restaurants covered include Shula's, Il Mulino, Todd English's Bluezoo, Kimonos and Garden Grove. I think that I saw one for House of Blues too at DTD. Not sure about any of the other DTD restaurants. Of course there were none for restaurants in the parks or resorts, with the exception of the Swan/Dolphin restaurants.

I'll try to remember this for my next trip.

Crow
03-06-2011, 06:11 PM
I have 3. Kimonos,Bluezoo, HOB. was planning on trying to use them on this trip. Hopefully they will take them. idk about Bluezoo, as i read it wasnt too great for the price, but I know i like Kimonos

TikiGoddess
03-06-2011, 06:14 PM
And if you sign up for Restaurant.com emails, you will find that they often have 'sales' on their gift certificates.

We purchased $25 gcs for bluezoo and Kimonos for $2 apiece. And no shipping and handling, as you just print them at home!

Kathy

ElenitaB
03-06-2011, 07:06 PM
I also got my GC for HoB at $2 a piece (thanks to the emails, like TikiGoddess says), and they accepted them just fine. It's a great deal... just be sure to read the fine print (at HoB, for example, the terms and conditions are: "Minimum purchase of $35. 18% Gratuity added prior to discount. Cannot be used for Gospel Brunch on Holidays or Special Events").

diz_girl
03-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Sorry for the typo - it's Restaurant.com - trying to type left-handed only. :blush:

I'd definitely want to try Shula's and Il Mulino.

dbright
03-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Awesome! I bought several restaurant.com gc's when they were on sale for 80% off. I just used one to print off for House of Blues for next week!

BugeyedMuggy
03-11-2011, 05:14 PM
We typed in SAVE in the promo code and got the $25.00 for $2.00. We are staying in the Swan & Dolphin area 3 times this year and can use them for some fine dining.