PDA

View Full Version : Morning EMH at Epcot?

Stitch98
03-06-2011, 01:28 PM
:figment:Do you find morning EMH at Epcot worth it, or are the regular mornings less croweded? We are debating if it is worth it this year or to just skip it.:figment:

exvagirl
03-06-2011, 01:40 PM
For me, it's absolutely worth it. We were able to do Soarin, Test Track twice, and a few other things before the park opened!

BelleBeauty
03-06-2011, 02:22 PM
We've always found it worth it. We've found it beneficial to go to something like Soarin and grab a fast pass and then head over to another popular ride. Especially after WS opens, the park is so big that you don't notice the extra crowds.

crazygoalie39
03-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Personally, I've never thought morning EMH are worth it. Usually it means that the park will be busier that day than the other parks. I'd much rather take advantage of the lower crowds at another park and go to Epcot on a less busy day.

HoosierDisneyFan
03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
It is worth it IF you plan on being in the park for the morning and going to another park in the PM. That way your get the benefit of the EMH with limited crowds but leave before the amasses show up. If you do not have the park hopper option (or APs) this will not work for you of course. We have generally have done a few rides (Soarin, Test Track, Mission, etc.) and then eaten an early lunch in EPCOT then gone back to the resort for rest and then back to a second park in the late afternoon.