PDA

View Full Version : Dream Experience

Just-Keep-Swimming
03-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Last night I was going crazy thinking about how amazing it would be to spend just one night in the Cinderella Castle Suite!:princess::cloud9: Its an experience that can't even be bought by guests! I couldn't help but become extremely excited imagining myself sitting on top of the World! Literally! Of course I wasted my evening looking through photos and videos on youtube...:joy:

So, if you could have one Disney dream experience, what would it be? Is it something top of the line and extremely expensive? Or even something money can't buy? I'd love to hear from anyone who's already had that dream experience!:tink::minnie:

Stitch98
03-06-2011, 02:17 PM
We have never had a dream experience (although every trip to Disney World is for my family).

If I could have one dream experience, it would be going around DHS at night with no one else except my family and a bunch of Disney characters.:malef:

DisneyMom12
03-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Mine would without a doubt would be spending the night in Cinderella Castle.

Mousefever
03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Amazingly, our very own Ian, and his family, were chosen to spend the night in Cinderella's Castle in 2007! Check out his report: http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103341

Amy

Darbylew
03-06-2011, 05:52 PM
We would love to spend the night in the
castle. I guess are dream is just to be in the
parks and having a fun time.
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
JUST 8 DAYS!!! :D:mickey:

Disney_pups2
03-06-2011, 06:25 PM
I have had a life long dream that is about to be realized in June. We have 3 boys, 19, 5 and 3 and they are all adopted and none have been to Disney yet. I have always dreamed of sitting on Main Street watching the Light parade and the fireworks with all of them... watching their faces light up. It brings tears to my eyes each time I think of it.:fworks:

Fastpasssteve
03-07-2011, 02:07 AM
I think I'd want something kinda weird. Stay with me... I know there's a basketball court on top of the Matterhorn in Disneyland. Perhaps there is a Cast Member Lounge on the top of Tower of Terror or on top of Splash Mountain...or even somewhere in Spaceship Earth. I'd like to spend the night there inside, hanging out...looking at the place with my flashlight at night. Then get some Doritos from the Cast Member vending machine. Then I'd already be in the park for the next day. No waiting at the gate. Plus, think of all the great pictures I could get!

Ian
03-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Yep ... stayed in the Castle Suite. Although ironically enough, my own dream experience would be to stay in the new dream suite in Disneyland. The one that's where the old Disney Gallery was.

That room and location is just amazing! :mickey:

forever a child
03-09-2011, 11:02 AM
DD has enjoyed dreaming about this. Now I know that I have created a MONSTER! LOL
:sulley:

ransam
03-09-2011, 11:42 PM
i have two dreams.
the first is to stay for 3 or 4 nights at the Contempery.
when i was a kid we would always drive to Disney, get on the monorail and go to MK. I rememeber approaching it and that is when it was real...then as we stopped i'd look up and think only the really rich people lived there. I use to swear that when i grow up I'd stay there. well im 47 and still waiting to grow up. I would love to stay there, just can't afford it. but that remains a dream of mine.

the second is i'd think it be cool to have the run of the resort for me and as many friends as i wanted for one day at each park. i'd love to just enjoy it w/ family and friends.

PrettyMinnie
03-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Like other dreamers, I would love a night in the castle. :cloud9: But in addition, I would like to explore MK at night. I kind of got this experience around 2:30 AM during EMH in MK. The park was open until 3 AM and by 2:00 it was nearly empty. A cool experience! If only I could go back to my Cinderella Suite after...

Jared
03-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Yep ... stayed in the Castle Suite. Although ironically enough, my own dream experience would be to stay in the new dream suite in Disneyland. The one that's where the old Disney Gallery was.

That room and location is just amazing! :mickey:
Totally agree. What an incredible location. If you haven't been to Disneyland and experienced New Orleans Square, take a trip out there! It's an amazing experience.

magicman
03-10-2011, 11:35 AM
I still remember the day when I was at work and pulled up INTERCOT and saw that WD Wacky had won the night in the castle. I guess it's kind of like when man walked on the moon. It was a day that lives in infamy. :thumbsup:

Gator
03-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Oooooh, I love these posts!

I'll say this first: that I've been blessed to go to WDW 6 times in the last 9 years - the last three all within 25 months. That is a dream I never thought would be possible.

That said, my dream would be to have the money to stay in a very large suite at the Polynesian Resort (I'd love to be on the monorail), and be able to stay for 2 whole weeks. That would be all it would take. Ok,ok, maybe one night in the Castle :D

poohbearlover15
03-12-2011, 11:31 AM
My dream experience would be sitting on top of a parade float waving to the crowds with all eyes on me. It'd be magical.

Kaps
03-12-2011, 05:21 PM
I think the castle would be great but I would love to get a week with the family at the Grand Floridian. Just to be on the monorail run and see the fireworks from the beach every night would be just fine with me.

MickeyFan1998
03-13-2011, 10:04 AM
@ ransam
I'm with you! My dream has always been to stay at the Contemporary in the Tower. Never thought it would happen, but the Lord graced us with an opportunity to go in September and we're staying six nights there. :cloud9:
The best part? DD who's 13, has been begging to go back to Disney and I haven't breathed a word to her. I'm hoping to keep it a surprise until we're on the road! :D

forever a child
03-13-2011, 12:37 PM
@ ransam
I'm with you! My dream has always been to stay at the Contemporary in the Tower. Never thought it would happen, but the Lord graced us with an opportunity to go in September and we're staying six nights there. :cloud9:
The best part? DD who's 13, has been begging to go back to Disney and I haven't breathed a word to her. I'm hoping to keep it a surprise until we're on the road! :D

Congratulations on your dream stay! And good luck keeping it a secret from your DD until Sept. I can't keep secrets from my DD (this is her posting....she is just-keep-swimming, LOL so needless to say..she's on intercot too!) :D

PrettyMinnie
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
@ ransam

Surprise trips truly are the most magical, especially one so special!! Your DD will be ecstatic! I would go so far as to not even tell her where you are staying until you drive up to the CR! :secret: