PDA

View Full Version : Mission: Other Spaces?

DreamFinder2
03-05-2011, 12:31 PM
So, I'm not a 'rider' and have little desire to experience the Mission: Space ride. However, are there things to do inside the attraction besides the ride?

Doing a solo trip next week and looking for a few new things to try.

Thanks!

HoosierDisneyFan
03-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Yes! If you go in the exit (to the left if you arelooking straight at Mission Space) there is agift shop and going throught the gift shop there is an interactive area with space games. Actually I think my son likes the "after ride" attraction better than the ride itself.

Do you knw there are 2 versions of the ride? One the does not "spin" may be an OK choice for you.

DreamFinder2
03-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Excellent! Yes, i do know about the two versions...its the confined space that bothers me...not the spinning so much.

Good to know about the interactive areas, though! Thanks.

Stitch98
03-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Yes; there is a interactive station after the ride experience, but if you don't get there at the right time, the main team game would have started by then.:figment:

johnO
03-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Yes, I usually enjoy the interactive area as well.

ransam
03-09-2011, 11:54 PM
i would at least try the mellow side!

Brian McFan
03-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Funny you mention the confined space aspect, because I told my DF after she skipped the experience, but I did the Mission Space: Orange, and told her, it was not nearly as dramatic as I thought it would be, but I did say, if I was a claustrophobic, I might have had a harder time. If you are, skip it. It's a tight fit.

Pop Centurion
03-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Be sure to make & send a video postcard from space. We always have fun doing it after the ride & our friends appreciate the laugh they get when they open it in their email.