PDA

View Full Version : Large group & photopass?

EeyoresBestFriend
03-05-2011, 11:40 AM
We are going down in the fall with a LARGE group of about 20 people.

Is there a size limit to what the photopass CMs will take? Will we all fit into one shot? Any one done this before or have any recommendations? :confused:

DisneyMom12
03-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Good question. I will also be a large group as well, and was just thinking the same thing.

WDWFanatic
03-05-2011, 12:40 PM
We fit 20 in a picture before, but 1/2 were kids so they could be on the ground below us. Another thing...have each family have their own card and then you can combine them to one card before you leave. Also you may want to look into prepurchasing to save some money.

Large groups are a blast. Just make sure to make all your dining as soon as you can. We also made our own matching T-shirts which was a lot of fun and made it easy for us to find each other when we would split up.

sassafras
03-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Another quick question regarding photopass. DH and I are going to DW in May. A cousin, who I haven't seen since 1975, and her DH are meeting us there for a day. Can we use our photopass to get a (hopefully) good photo of the 4 of us taken? Thanks for the info!

EeyoresBestFriend
03-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the help! I'm glad it's been done before. I've really come to rely on them for pictures of the whole group and we've been lucky to find some really great, creative photopass photographers!!

And to your question ~ yes. As an earlier poster mentioned, they will use the card for anyone and combine cards if there is more than one. When we have travelled with others, we have had pictures of just them on it and then they could buy it if they wanted before they left the park or when we ordered ours from home.

Stitch98
03-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Another quick question regarding photopass. DH and I are going to DW in May. A cousin, who I haven't seen since 1975, and her DH are meeting us there for a day. Can we use our photopass to get a (hopefully) good photo of the 4 of us taken? Thanks for the info!

:photo:The PhotoPass Cast Members won't care if you are not related. Go get your great photo!

Refering to the original question, as long as you get in the area as fast as possible, they won't care about your party size.:photo: