PDA

View Full Version : Flower and Garden

Suz36
03-04-2011, 10:46 AM
I'd read previews of the festival that described Lotso and Cars character topiaries, yet in photos that I've seen of this year's festival so far, they are no where to be found. Do they sometimes put the topiaries out in waves, maybe if they aren't quite bloomed yet? I was so looking forward to "seeing" these new topiaries - not that we're going during the festival, but I certainly follow online!

faline
03-04-2011, 10:48 AM
I've heard that all of the topiaries are not yet out - not sure when the others will be added.

RedHead
03-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I'd read previews of the festival that described Lotso and Cars character topiaries, yet in photos that I've seen of this year's festival so far, they are no where to be found. Do they sometimes put the topiaries out in waves, maybe if they aren't quite bloomed yet? I was so looking forward to "seeing" these new topiaries - not that we're going during the festival, but I certainly follow online!

The brochure they have on the festival shows where all of the topiaries should be - but I know I looked yesterday specifically for the Cars 2 ones, and did not find them. The ones I saw were quite magnificent!
:thumbsup:

ransam
03-09-2011, 12:32 AM
this time of trhe year is sooo beautiful.

Melanie
03-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Yes, the Cars and Lotso topiaries weren't quite ready (in full bloom) when the festival started. It could be a few weeks before they are out.

Melanie
03-13-2011, 08:09 PM
As of today, Lightning was out, but no Mater. :confused:

faline
03-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Cool! I always love the topiaries at the Flower and Garden Festival!

Crow
03-15-2011, 10:53 AM
flying down tonight. will b at epcot thursday so hope they are all out then

WDWPrincess
03-15-2011, 01:39 PM
i wish they would do this year-round instead of just certain months