PDA

View Full Version : question for cast members

dinahvixen
03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi - how on EARTH do you get hold of a human resources department after you've applied for a job? My husband is a zoo keeper and applied for a posted opening at AK, and the application acceptance period ended on Sunday. In the old, turn-in-your-resume-in-person days, you would call and check in - make a personal contact, but I can't find a way to check on application status. Can anyone who works there tell me how to contact the people who recieve applications?

Strmchsr
03-01-2011, 05:17 PM
They don't allow that. Now it's you turn in your resume and if they're interested they'll contact you. Otherwise Disney would be overwhelmed with people constantly calling them about various positions.

dinahvixen
03-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks, I figured they would be, but it would be nice to have some way to see the status of your application. It feels so in-the-dark to not even know when they've filled the spot - and it's a professional position, not seasonal, so I wondered if they would have some way to contact them. But I do get it! Thanks.

Strmchsr
03-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Let us know if he hears anything! :mickey:

dinahvixen
03-03-2011, 05:45 PM
I will! I wonder how long to wait not hearing anything until he can count himself out of the race...his wife (me) is SO ready to move back to FLA!